CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Give Thanks Card

Hi Stampers,

First I want to say, that I will upload the Disney Contest card that I recently won with tomorrow and with the instructions.

Secondly, please enjoy this Thanksgiving Card that I made using the build a bear.  I also used the Big shot gerber daisy for the turkey and for the Native American build a bear's head dress.  I used the oval punch to make the pumpkin too.  I hope you enjoy it.

Rachel

3 comments:

Chanda

LOL, this is so cute! I LOVE the look on the turkey's face! Priceless! Thank
you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

Anonymous

Your turkey card is wonderful!! Thanks for sharing. I will be trying to do something like this. You are amazing.

Anonymous

OMG !!!!! You are the best!! SO talented and I love them.

Post a Comment