CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

For A Friend

I am having lunch today with a friend that is having a hard time right now so I thought I would make her something.  This box is similar to Becky Roberts cupcake box, but changed.  I used clear sheets on the box and lid so my friend can see what is inside.  I used the stamp that says, "Sometimes you just need to know that someone really cares and that someone is me" from the Occations Quotes Stamp Set.  I just tied ribbon on the sides and filled with fun heart candy.  I am sure she will enjoy it. 

Thanks for stopping by

Rachel


3 comments:

Patti

What a lovely and thoughtful gift. I'm sure it will perk up the spirit of your friend.

Rachel Barnes

Thank you Patti, it really did cheer my friend up!

Kim

great idea! this is on my inspiration blog post today. TFS

Post a Comment