CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Red Hot gift box

Hi Stampers,

I am back!!!  Starting to post at least once a week, if not twice or more.  This box was a design template I saw on someone's blog and I just can't find where.  So if you see this, thank you for the template.  I filled it with red hots because those are so Valentines Day.  Wrapped it with a red ribbon and then used a stamp that says: Loving you is easy to do.  Hope you enjoy it.  You can also put cookies or other candies in the box too. 

I am working on invitations for a Valentines' Day party we are having for my daughter and her little friends, so I will post those as I get them done. 

Thanks for following:

Rachel

2 comments:

Anonymous

So cute. Love the stamp and the paper. Thanks for posting. Look forward to see more of your talent. Thanks.

Anonymous

Do you have the measurements? I would love to make one. Thanks.

Post a Comment